Stainless steel precision casting process
1. Make molds according to different shapes of products. The mold is divided into upper and lower concave molds, through comprehensive processes such as automobile, planing, grinding, corrosion, and electric spark. The shape and size of the pit is consistent with the product. Since the wax mold is mainly used for industrial wax pressing, the choice of melting point is not high, the hardness is not high, the requirements are low, the price is cheap, and the aluminum alloy material is light in weight as the mold.
2. Use aluminum alloy molds to produce a large number of industrial wax solid core models. In general, industrial wax solid core models can only correspond to blank products.
3. Refine the margin around the wax mold, and after deburring, paste multiple single wax molds on the pre-prepared mold head (also called a tree), which is also an industrial wax solid model made by the wax mold. (looks like a tree)
4. Coat the wax molds fixed on the die with various industrial glues and spray the first layer evenly with fine sand (a kind of refractory sand, high temperature resistance, usually silica sand). The sand particles can be very small and fine, so as to ensure that the enterprise finally determines that the surface of the blank material is as smooth as possible.
5. Let the wax model sprayed with the first layer of fine sand air dry naturally at the set room temperature (or constant temperature), but it cannot affect the appearance of the external wax model. The natural air drying time depends on the internal complexity of the product itself. Generally, the first air-drying time of stainless steel precision castings is about 5-8 hours.
6. After the first sand blasting and air-drying, the surface of the wax mold can continue to be industrially used with glue (silica slurry), and sprayed with a second layer of sand. The size of the second layer of sand is larger than ours. The previous first layer of sand was large and coarse. After spraying the second layer of sand, let the wax mold naturally air dry at the set constant temperature.
7. After the second sandblasting and natural air drying, the third sandblasting, the fourth sandblasting and the fifth sandblasting are carried out in sequence. Requirements: - The number of blasting should be adjusted according to surface requirements, volume, weight, etc. The general number of sandblasting is 3-7 times. - The size of the grit is different for each blasting; usually the grit of the subsequent process is thicker than the grit of the previous process, and the air-drying time is different. Under normal circumstances, the production cycle of full wax sand is 3 to 4 days.
8. Before baking, apply a layer of white industrial latex (silica paste) on the wax mold to form a sand mold, and seal the wax mold to prepare for the subsequent baking process. At the same time, the brittleness of the sand mold can be improved through the baking process, which is convenient for the crushing of the sand layer and the removal of the blank.
9. Baking process: Put the wax mold fixed on the die head and complete the sandblasting and air-drying process into a special metal airtight oven for heating (usually a kerosene-burning steam furnace). Because the melting point of industrial wax is generally not high, the temperature range is about 150 ゜, the wax mold is heated and melted to form wax water that flows out along a gate. This development process management is dewaxing. A dewaxed wax mold is just an empty sand shell. The key to stainless steel investment casting is to use this empty sand shell. (Ordinary such waxes can be used many times, but these waxes must be re-filtered, otherwise the unclean wax will affect the surface quality of the blank, such as surface sand holes, pitting, and also affect the shrinkage of stainless steel precision casting products).
10. In order to make the dewaxed sand shell stronger and more stable, the sand shell must be baked before being poured into stainless steel water, usually in a very high temperature (about 1000 ℃) furnace.
11. Pour the molten stainless steel into the dewaxed sand shell. Molten stainless steel fills the space in the wax mold until it is completely filled, including the center die.
12. The factory has to check the material percentage because there will be mixed materials of different compositions in the boiler that dissolves stainless steel. Then adjust and release according to the required proportions, such as adding those elements, to achieve the desired effect.
13. After the liquid stainless steel water is solidified for cooling time, the outermost sand shell is broken with the help of various mechanical design tools or manpower, revealing a solid stainless steel. This is the final blank we need. Then it will be cut one by one, separated and rough ground to become a single blank.
14. Check the blanks: blanks with sand holes on the surface must be welded with argon arc welding, and carefully dealt with when cleaning the garbage.
15. Cleaning blanks: blanks that pass the inspection must go through the cleaning process.
16. Carry out other processes until the finished product.
Jiangsu Dingtian Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Jiangsu Dingtian Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd.
- Representative: sun tingting
- Product/Service: Stainless steel precision casting series , Stainless steel Rigging hardware , Stainless steel fasteners/standard parts , Stainless steel bearing seat , Stainless steel quick couplings , Stainless steel chain
- Capital (Million US $): 1000万
- Year Established: 2015
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Chenqi Village, Dainan Town, Xinghua City, Taizhou City
- Contact Person: Mr. Benjamin
- Tel: +86-0523-83785508
Premium Related Products